When one hears or sees Rabdi, several childhood memories often come to mind. Well, you can reminisce those memories on a slow evening by trying out a delicious desi Rabdi recipe. A bowl of desi Rabdi can put to rest any craving. Make this dessert just like how your favourite sweet shop used to make, by following this step-by-step instant Rabdi recipe from the comfort of your home. Although it may seem intimidating, a desi Rabdi recipe isn’t that complex to follow, especially if you’re using Nestle MILKMAID to prepare it. Delicious and fun to make, this easy desi Rabdi recipe will bring back memories of your childhood years. With the help of this desi Rabdi recipe, you can effortlessly whip up large batches of this nostalgic dessert for the entire family! Once you have all the ingredients, this desi Rabdi recipe can be followed to make the dessert in minutes. Learn how to make Rabdi with Nestle MILKMAID.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Rabdi
- ½ tin (200 gm) Nestlé Milkmaid
- 1lt. Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 100 gm, grated & mashed Paneer
- 6-8, chopped Almonds
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 6-8, sliced Pistachio
How to make Rabdi
- Take a heavy bottom pan and add Nestlé a+ milk, Nestlé Milkmaid and the grated and mashed paneer. Mix well.
- Bring to boil and cook till it reduces to about half, on medium heat stirring continuously. Remove from heat.
- Add cardamom powder and garnish with almonds and pistachios. Serve chilled.