Sooji Laddu (Rawa Laddu) Recipe
Sooji Laddu or Sooji ka Laddoo is one of the easiest Diwali sweets you can make in a few minutes. Also known as Rava Ladoo, these are sweet balls made using semolina (sooji), ghee, and dried fruits as the main ingredients. With its rich taste and melt-in-the-mouth characteristic, Rava Laddoo is a delight to eat. All you will need is an easy-to-follow Sooji Ladoo recipe. Of course, you can make Sooji ka Laddoo even better with the help of Nestlé MILKMAID. When prepared right, these laddus turn out perfectly sweet, with the right delicately soft consistency. This Sooji Ladoo recipe will help you do just that. This Sooji Laddoo recipe uses Nestlé MILKMAID, Nestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener, and Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee to prepare this sweet dish. With this Sooji Laddu recipe, you can never go wrong with your dessert - all you'll need to do is diligently follow the steps. Learn how to make Sooji Laddu with Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 24
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Sooji Laddu (Rawa Laddu)
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1⅓ cup (200gm) Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 200 gm Nestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener
- 2/3 cup (100 ml) Refined oil
- 500 gm Sooji/Rava
- 20, chopped Cashew Nuts
- 25, chopped Almonds
How to make Sooji Laddu (Rawa Laddu)
- Take heavy bottom kadai, add ghee, oil and sooji. Cook on medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till sooji turns golden brown. Add chopped nuts, mix well and keep aside to cool down.
- Once cool add the Nestlé MILKMAID and mix well, keep aside for 15 minutes. Now add the dairy whitener and gently mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 24 portions and gently roll into laddus.