Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
This light, limey pie has a cheese cake feel to it and is the perfect summer dessert. The citric punch of the lime cuts down the creaminess of the filling and leaves a lingering desire for another bite. This is an extraordinarily simple, no bake recipe. Swirl a few drops of green food colouring on top for added glamour.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 2 Hours Min
Ingredients for Lemon Cheesecake
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 15 biscuits (100gms) Low Sugar Biscuits
- 6 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/3 cup (50 ml) Lime Juice
- 1 cup (150 ml) Fresh Cream
- Few drops Green Food Colour (Optional)
How to make Lemon Cheesecake
- Step 1: Crush the biscuits finely, add melted butter and mix well. Press this onto a greased shallow glass dish/loose bottom pie dish and chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Step 2: Whisk the Nestlé MILKMAID and lime juice together until thick. Whip the cream till soft peaks form and fold into the Milkmaid mixture, gently mix till combined.
- Step 3: Pour onto the chilled biscuit layer and swirl the green colour through the mixture to get a marbled effect. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until set.