Lemon Cheese Cake Recipe
This light, limey pie has a cheese cake feel to it and is the perfect summer dessert. The citric punch of the lime cuts down the creaminess of the filling and leaves a lingering desire for another bite. This is an extraordinarily simple, no bake recipe. Swirl a few drops of green food colouring on top for added glamour.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 120 Min
Ingredients for Lemon Cheese Cake
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 15 biscuits (100gms) Low Sugar Biscuits
- 6 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/3 cup (50 ml) Lime Juice
- 1 cup (150 ml) Fresh Cream
- Few drops Green Food Colour (Optional)
How to make Lemon Cheese Cake
- Crush the biscuits finely, add melted butter and mix well. Press this onto a greased shallow glass dish/loose bottom pie dish and chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Whisk the Nestlé MILKMAID and lime juice together until thick. Whip the cream till soft peaks form and fold into the MILKMAID mixture, gently mix till combined.
- Pour onto the chilled biscuit layer and swirl the green colour through the mixture to get a marbled effect. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until set.