Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma Recipe
Sheer Khurma is a delectable delicacy that originates in Persian cuisine. This creamy dish, made with milk, vermicelli, and a plethora of dry fruits, will satisfy all of your sweet needs in no time. To enhance the flavours, many people use saffron, cardamom powder, and poppy seeds. On the day of Ramadan, this delectable and rich dessert is prepared. This is a classic delicacy that is prepared in a variety of ways in different houses. To make it even more delectable and to change up this traditional recipe, toss in a lot of tutti frutti; this will just add to the dish's delectable flavour. Make this Tutti frutti sheer khurma for Eid and wow your family and friends with your culinary prowess.
You'll experience melt-in-your-mouth fragrant flavours and the freshness of numerous nuts and other ingredients with each bite of our Tutti frutti sheer khurma recipe. Making Tutti frutti sheer khurma the traditional way can take an hour or more, but using condensed milk makes it much faster. You can now prepare this simple Tutti frutti sheer khurma dish at home during Ramadan because it just requires a few ingredients. Using Nestlé MILKMAID, learn how to make Tutti frutti sheer khurma at home.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 tbsp Nestlé EveryDay Shahi Ghee
- 5 cups Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 1/3 cup Vermicelli
- 6 Seedless Dry Dates
- 8-10 Almonds
- 8-10 Cashew Nuts
- 8-10 Pistachios
- 7-8 Raisins
- 1/4 cup Tutti Frutti
- To garnish Tutti Frutti
How to make Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma
- Step 1: Roast vermicelli with 2 tbsp of ghee in a pan till golden brown and keep aside.
- Step 2: Boil milk in a saucepan and add the roasted vermicelli. Simmer until the vermicelli is soft and cooked. Then add Nestlé MILKMAID and dates & cook till the mixture thickens.
- Step 3: Roast the dry fruits in 2 tbsp of ghee till golden brown. Add roasted nuts and tutti frutti into the Sheer Khurma. Cook for 2 minutes and enjoy!
Tips to Make Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma
- The nuts are burned in a matter of seconds. So, use extreme caution when frying them. Also, silver them thickly rather than finely. Because they will continue to brown in the residual heat, remove them from the pot as soon as they turn light brown.
- Some people prefer their Tutti frutti sheer khurma thin, while others prefer it thick. You can adjust the consistency by adding more or less milk.
FAQs on Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma
1. How do I store tutti frutti sheer khurma?
When stored in an airtight container, tutti frutti sheer khurma lasts almost two days in the refrigerator. Because it's a delicate dessert, don't keep it out for longer than 8 hours.
2. Is tutti frutti sheer khurma eaten hot or cold?
Although this dish is typically served warm, but many prefer it chilled. There are no guidelines for how to eat this Tutti frutti sheer khurma. Simply choose what appeals to you.