Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma Recipe
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma
- ½ tin (200gm) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 4 tbsp Nestlé EveryDay Shahi Ghee
- 5 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1/3 cup Vermicelli
- 6 Seedless dry dates
- 8-10 Almonds
- 8-10 cashew nuts
- 8-10 Pistachios
- 7-8 Raisins
- ¼ cup Tutti Frutti
- To garnish Tutti Frutti
How to make Tutti Frutti Sheer Khurma
- Roast vermicelli with 2 tbsp of ghee in a pan till golden brown and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a saucepan and add the roasted vermicelli. Simmer until the vermicelli is soft and cooked. Then add Nestlé MILKMAID and dates & cook till the mixture thickens.
- Roast the dry fruits in 2 tbsp of ghee till golden brown. Add roasted nuts and tutti frutti into the sheer khurma. Cook for 2 minutes and enjoy!
Recipe you might like