Fruit Pizza Recipe
Pizza? And sweet? Yes, you read that right! Now before you raise your eyebrow, just read the recipe! This delicious, combination of Nestlé Milkmaid, nuts and pizza base combine beautifully to create a unique dessert that is just perfect to soothe weekday sweet cravings as it is so easy to make!
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Fruit Pizza
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 (8-inch diameter) Pizza Base
- 3 tbsp chopped Badam (Almonds)
- 3 tbsp chopped Kaju (Cashew nuts)
- 3 tbsp chopped Kishmish (Raisins)
How to make Fruit Pizza
- Step 1: In a pan, heat the butter and Nestlé MILKMAID together, stirring constantly. Bring it to a boil and remove from flame. Spread this mixture evenly over the pizza bases.
- Step 2: Sprinkle the chopped almonds, cashews and raisins over it. Bake it in an oven at 2200C for 10 to 15 minutes or until the top becomes light brown. You can use chocolate chips and walnuts or chopped fresh fruits as toppings as well.
- Step 3: Serve Hot.