Coconut Modak Recipe
This recipe combines the delectable flavours of coconut and rose to give you a mouthful of delight.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Coconut Modak
- ½ tin (200gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- ¾ cup MAGGI Coconut Milk Powder
- 2 cups Grated Fresh Coconut
- 2 tbsp Beetroot Juice
- 1 tbsp Rose Water
- 2 tbsp Chopped nuts
How to make Coconut Modak
- Combine Nestlé MILKMAID, coconut milk powder, and grated coconut in a thick bottom pan. Heat the mixture, stirring continuously.
- Once heated, cook on a low flame till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Divide the mixture into two. Keep aside one part. To the other part add beetroot juice and rose water and cook for a minute. Remove from flame.
- Fill half the modak mould with plain coconut mixture and other half with rose mixture. Make a depression and place chopped nuts. Press together. Unmould and place on serving dish. Repeat the process with rest of the mixture. Decorate with rose petals and serve.
Recipe you might like