Apple Crumble Recipe
This humble crumble is the ultimate quick and comforting dessert. If you have a pile of apples lying around, try this recipe out, even if you haven't baked anything before, we promise you'll never stop baking after trying this dessert. Serve with a portion of vanilla ice-cream or just a dollop of whipped cream for a sensational experience.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Baking - 40 Min
Ingredients for Apple Crumble
- 1 tin (400 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 125 gms Butter
- 1 kg Apples
- 150 gms Maida (All-purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Dalchini (Cinnamon powder)
How to make Apple Crumble
- Preheat oven to 180º C. Mix Nestlé MILKMAID and 50 gms butter, and heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
- Peel and slice apples. In a greased ovenproof dish, place the apple slices in layers. Press lightly while putting the apple slices. Pour the cooled Nestlé MILKMAID mixture over it and spread evenly.
- Mix maida, 75 gms butter, and cinnamon powder to a crumbly texture. Top the apples with the crumble. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve hot or cold.