Trifle Pudding Recipe
What a heavenly feeling it is when the perfect duet of fresh, juicy fruits and rich, supple cream touches the palette with the first spoonful. This dessert provides the perfect finish to a candlelight dinner as well as a family get together and leaves you accumulating many, many compliments from the loved ones.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 35 Min
- Chilling - 60 Min
Ingredients for Trifle Pudding
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cup Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 pack Strawberry Jelly
- 1/2 kg Sponge Cake (or any Fruit Cake)
- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 3 cups Chopped Seasonal Fruits
How to make Trifle Pudding
- Prepare jelly as per instructions on the pack and leave it to set. Cut the sponge cake into small pieces and place it at the bottom of a glass.
- Mix together Nestlé MILKMAID and milk in a bowl. Pour this mixture over the sponge cake pieces and add chopped fruits.
- Whip up the fresh cream. Cut the set jelly into cubes and put on fruits. Top it up with whipped cream and serve chilled.