Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Mango Ice Cream, a widely loved dessert, is now easier to make. With our recipe and Nestlé MILKMAID, you can easily create this refreshing, tropical treat.
The result is a cool and creamy dessert that combines the sweet and tangy taste of mangoes with the luscious texture of Nestlé MILKMAID sweetened condensed milk.
When you make Mango Ice Cream at home, you get to enjoy the authentic taste of the ice cream as you can use fresh and ripe mangoes, ensuring the highest quality and natural sweetness. Additionally, you can add extra chunks of mango for texture or you can incorporate other flavours like vanilla for a unique twist.
Now, here's where the fun gets even better – you can get your little ones involved. Imagine the joy on their faces as they squeeze the juice out of the mangoes.
You can also have them pour the creamy and luscious Nestlé MILKMAID into the mango pulp and mix it like little kitchen wizards.
And don't forget the finishing touches! Use sprinkles, colourful toppings, or even some chopped fruits to let their creativity shine as they decorate their own Mango Ice Cream masterpiece.
Below is our easy-to-follow Mango Ice Cream recipe including condensed milk that can be prepared in just 25 minutes and would need 360 minutes of chilling time.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 25 Min
- Chilling - 6 Hours Min
Ingredients for Mango Ice Cream
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 Ripe Mangoes, pureed
- 300 ml Fresh Cream
How to make Mango Ice Cream
- Step 1: In a bowl, combine Nestlé MILKMAID, fresh cream, and mango puree. Whisk until the mixture thickens. Set it in freezer till half set. Remove and whisk again until smooth. Doing so will help keep the texture of the mango ice cream soft and creamy while it sets.
- Step 2: Return to freezer and set completely. Serve chilled.
Tips to Make Mango Ice Cream
- Your ice cream will be creamier and smoother if the mango pulp is thicker.
- If fresh mangoes are unavailable, canned mango puree can be used while making mango ice cream.
FAQs on Mango Ice Cream
1. Which type of mango should I use in the Mango Ice Cream recipe?
Because of its sweetness and rich flavour, the Alphonso mango is ideal for making delicious Mango Ice Cream. You can also use other local mango varieties for this ice cream.
2. Why isn’t my homemade Mango Ice Cream freezing?
The first thing to look at is the Mango Ice Cream recipe that you are following. Check if you’ve added an unequal amount of ingredients. If yes, this may cause the freezing point of the mixture to drop. On the other hand, if you use too much of any of these ingredients, the ice cream may not freeze at all.
3. Do I need an ice cream maker to make Mango Ice Cream?
While an ice cream maker may help achieve a smoother texture, you can make delicious and luscious Mango Ice Cream without one. You can use Nestlé MILKMAID to achieve the perfect texture and lusciousness.
Our no-churn Mango Ice Cream recipe available above requires just a few steps to achieve a creamy consistency.
4. How long does it take to freeze homemade Mango Ice Cream?
The freezing time can vary depending on the Mango Ice Cream recipe you are using and the temperature of your freezer. If you use our recipe, it’ll take around 360 minutes for the ice cream to freeze to a scoopable consistency.