Mango Ice Cream Recipe
What is summer without the delectable mangoes? And what is the taste of the seasonal fruit without ice cream? On a hot summer day, a scoop (or two) is all you need to keep cool. So, why not make your own ice cream with the king of fruits? And what better way to test it than with this rich, creamy ice cream? Yes! Mango ice cream. This mango ice cream flavour is the ideal "go-to" option for the summer. If you serve this at a party or as a dessert after a meal, your guests will eat it right out of your hand. The Mango Ice Cream is also a great dessert recipe to try and relish with your loved ones this Ramadan.
Mango ice cream recipe is heavenly with a smooth and creamy texture. This ice cream is inspired by the Indian spring and the king of fruits. The traditional method of making homemade mango ice cream takes up to an hour or more but is quick when made using condensed milk. You can now make this simple mango ice cream with condensed milk as a treat because it only requires a few ingredients. Learn how to make mango ice cream at home using Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 25 Min
- Chilling - 360 Min
Ingredients for Mango Ice Cream
- 1 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3 Ripe Mangoes, pureed
- 300 ml Fresh Cream
How to make Mango Ice Cream
- In a bowl, combine Nestlé MILKMAID, fresh cream and mango puree. Whisk until the mixture thickens. Set it in freezer till half set. Remove and whisk again until smooth. Doing so will help keep the texture of the ice cream soft and creamy while it sets.
- Return to freezer and set completely. Serve chilled.
Tips on making mango ice cream
- Your ice cream will be creamier and smoother if the mango pulp is thicker.
- If fresh mangoes are unavailable, canned mango puree can be used while making mango ice cream.
1. Which type of mango should I use while making mango ice cream recipe?
Because of its sweetness and rich flavour, the Alphonso mango is ideal for making ice cream. You can also use other local mango varieties for this ice cream.
2. Why isn’t my mango ice cream freezing?
The first thing to look at is the recipe. Have you used an unusually high amount of ingredients? Adding an unequal amount of ingredients may cause the freezing point of the mixture to drop. Furthermore, if you use too much of any of these ingredients, the ice cream may not freeze at all.