Mango Kulfi Recipe
Kulfi and summers go together like bread and butter. Add mangoes to the mix, and you have a recipe for pure bliss. A Mango Kulfi with condensed milk comes with the irresistible flavours of mango mixed with the traditional goodness of Kulfi. Serve yourself a slice of this homemade Mango Kulfi and beat the heat. Learn how to make Mango Kulfi with Nestlé MILKMAID. This recipe will help you prepare a Mango Kulfi with a texture that’s chunky and creamy at the same time! Just remember to use fresh Mangoes while trying out this Mango Kulfi recipe at home. You can add any mango puree while making this Mango Kulfi Ice cream, though alphonsos work exceptionally well. This Mango Kulfi with MILKMAID is a treat that your children absolutely cannot miss during the summers. Thanks to Nestlé MILKMAID, the cooking time for this easy Mango Kulfi recipe is hardly 10-25 minutes. Try out this Mango Kulfi recipe today and say goodbye to the summer heat.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 minutes
- Chilling - 360 minutes
- Cooking - 10 minutes
- 500 gmMango pureed
- 1 litreMilk
- 1 tbspCorn Flour dissolved in 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tin (200 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk together in a pan. Bring to boil stirring continuously, reduce the flame and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Add the cornflour paste and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is thick. Remove from fire and cool.
- When cool add the puréed mango, mix well and pour into kulfi moulds and freeze for 3-4 hours till set. Remove from moulds, cut into 2 pieces and serve.