Mango Kulfi Recipe
Kulfi and summers go together like bread and butter. Add mangoes to the mix and you have a recipe for pure bliss. You can add any mango puree while making this frozen dessert, though alphonsos work exceptionally well. Serve yourself a slice and beat the heat.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 min
- Chilling - 360 min
- Cooking - 10 min
- 500 gmMango pureed
- 1 litreMilk
- 1 tbspCorn Flour dissolved in 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tin (200 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk together in a pan. Bring to boil stirring continuously, reduce the flame and cook for 10-15 minutes stirring from time to time.
- Add the cornflour paste and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is thick. Remove from fire and cool.
- When cool add the puréed mango, mix well and pour into kulfi moulds and freeze for 3-4 hours till set. Remove from moulds, cut into 2 pieces and serve.