Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe
Ice cream is the best way to beat the summer blues! What could be better than making your own ice cream during the summer and relishing every bit of it? Nothing beats traditional chocolate ice cream. If you were a fan of this treat as a child, don't pass it up. This creamy and delicious chocolate ice cream is a must for all chocolate lovers. It is made with just a few ingredients, including chocolate sauce, fresh cream, and condensed milk.
With each bite of our chocolate ice cream, you'll get a very rich, creamy-like texture, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate flavour, and the freshness of other ingredients. The traditional method of making chocolate ice cream can take up to an hour or more, but it is quick when made with condensed milk. Because it requires only a few ingredients, you can now make this simple chocolate ice cream recipe at home. Learn how to make chocolate ice cream at home using Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Chilling - 300 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 150 gmsFresh Cream
- 90 mlChocolate sauce
- 1 tspVanilla extract
How to make Chocolate Ice Cream
- Whip the cream till it is fluffy
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID, chocolate sauce, vanilla essence & mix well
- Pour into a freezing tray and freeze till half set. Remove and beat with a whisk or electric beater until smooth. Doing so will help keep the texture of the ice cream soft and creamy while it sets
- Pour back into tray and freeze till well set
Tips while making chocolate ice cream
- Make sure to keep the bowl and beater chill before while you make the homemade chocolate ice cream recipe.
- You can also go on to add chocolate chips, nuts, and other ingredients of your choice in the chocolate ice cream recipe.
- Make sure to churn your chocolate ice cream once again after it is half set to make it creamier and avoid formation of crystals.
1. How should chocolate ice cream be served?
The best way to serve chocolate ice cream is to top it with some of the nuts and chocolate chips. You will get a crunchy effect by adding these ingredients to your recipe.
2. How to store the chocolate ice cream?
Once you’ve completed you are through with the chocolate ice cream recipe, transfer the ice cream into an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator