Watermelon Lollies Recipe
There’s nothing like enjoying watermelon lollies to beat the summer heat. Watermelon Lollies are the perfect creamy and healthy treat bursting with the flavour of fresh watermelon and the goodness of creamy condensed milk. These homemade watermelon lollies make for a dessert that almost tastes like a sherbet yet feels like ice-cream in the mouth. To help you beat the heat, here’s a quick and easy Watermelon Ice Lolly recipe. This recipe for Watermelon Lollies uses Nestlé MILKMAID and makes a delicious, lip-smacking dessert. One reason why you should learn how to make Watermelon Ice Lollies is the fact that for a change, you’ll be able to enjoy something different from the usual chocolate and vanilla-based desserts. But beware, once you learn how to make Watermelon Lollies with Nestlé MILKMAID, you might never eat a watermelon as is ever again! This Watermelon Lollies recipe is that good! Try out this Watermelon Ice Lolly recipe today!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 minutes + Freezing time
- ½ tin (200 gms)MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 cups, pureedWatermelon
- Mix together MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and watermelon puree, whisk till smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into ice lolly moulds and allow it to set in the freezer. Unmould when set and serve immediately.
- Or pour the blended mixture into ice cube trays and allow to set in the freezer, arrange the frozen cubes in a dish and serve immediately.