Strawberry Icecream Recipe
Summer has arrived, and ice cream is the best way to welcome it. During these warm days, treat yourself to a burst of flavour with this delectable strawberry ice cream! Also, why walk to the ice cream parlour when you can make delicious strawberry ice cream at home without much effort? Indulge in the sweetness of this strawberry ice cream, which is packed with the goodness of fresh strawberries, fresh cream, and condensed milk. To make it even more delectable, add a lot of strawberry pieces or nuts; this will just add to the dessert's delectable flavour. This strawberry ice cream is a delicious post-lunch and dinner dessert.
The traditional method of making strawberry ice cream is a long process but is quick when using condensed milk. In this easy strawberry ice cream recipe, Nestlé MILKMAID is used to make the dessert. The MILKMAID added in this recipe is rich, creamy and melts in your mouth. This strawberry ice cream recipe is your saviour when you're short on time and want to prepare something special for your taste buds.
Puree the strawberries, mixing the ingredients together and allowing it to set are the three main stages in this homemade strawberry ice cream recipe. So, what are you waiting for? here’s how to make strawberry ice cream at home with Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 5
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Chilling - 300 Min
- 1 tin (400gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 200 gmsFresh Strawberries
- 300 gmsFresh Cream
How to make Strawberry Icecream
- Puree the strawberries in mixer-grinder and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combine Nestlé MILKMAID, fresh cream and strawberry puree. Whisk until the mixture thickens. Set it in freezer till half set. Remove and whisk again until smooth. Doing so will help keep the texture of the ice cream soft and creamy while it sets.
- Return to freezer and set completely. Serve chiiled.
- If you are looking for something to garnish your homemade strawberry ice cream with, then you can go on to add strawberry pieces, nuts and any other ingredients of your choice to make it even more delicious.
- Make sure not to overwhip the cream or it will become flat.
1. How to avoid strawberry ice cream from getting crystalized?
Once your strawberry ice cream is ready, store it in an airtight container and cover it with a plastic wrap to prevent ice crystals from forming.
2. How can I tell if the strawberry ice cream has been set?
Run your finger through the batter to see if it is thick enough to stay set without dripping or running; if it is, your strawberry ice cream is ready to be served.