Mango Tropical Freeze Recipe
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 60 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 25 gmsMAGGI Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 cupFresh Cream
- 1 tbspGelatin
- 1 cupWarm Water
- 2 EggYolks
- 1 tspMango Essence
- 1 tspCherry Essence
- few dropsOrange Food colour/ Red Food Colour (optional)
- 1 cupDestoned Tinned Cherries
- 1 cupDiced Fresh Mango
How to make Mango Tropical Freeze
- In a mixing bowl, whisk cream and refrigerate.
- In another bowl, soak gelatin in 4 tbsp water for 5 minutes. Then dissolve gelatin by heating over a pan of water.
- Mix Nestlé MILKMAID, lightly beaten egg yolks, coconut milk (coconut milk powder mixed in a cup of warm water), mango and cherry essence, food colours and whisked cream. Mix well. Freeze in aluminium trays, until semi-firm.
- Remove from freezer and beat well. Now fold in some destoned cherries, diced mango, and refreeze until firm.
- Cut into cubes and garnish with mango pieces or cherries to serve!
Recipe you might like