Mango Tropical Freeze Recipe
This frozen dessert with coconut, mango and cherries will make you feel like you’re on a beach holiday! Surprise everyone with a scoop of this tropical heaven!
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 20 min
- Chilling - 60 min
- 1/2 tin (200 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cupTinned Cherries destoned
- 1 tspMango/ Cherry Essence each
- 2Eggs yolks
- 4 tbspWater
- 1 tbspGelatine
- 1 cup (150 ml)Warm Water
- 1 cupFresh Cream
- 25gCoconut Milk Powder
- 1 medium sizeFresh Mango diced
- few dropsOrange colour/ Red Colour
- In a mixing bowl, whisk cream and keep chilled. Soak gelatine in 4 tbsp. water for 5 minutes in a bowl. Dissolve gelatine by heating over a pan of water
- Mix in NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, lightly beaten egg yolks, coconut milk (prepared by mixing 25g coconut milk powder in 1 cup warm water), essence, colour and beaten cream. Mix well. Freeze in aluminium trays, until almost firm.
- Remove from freezer, beat well and fold in some destoned cherries / diced mango and refreeze until firm. Cut into cubes and serve decorated with mango pieces / cherries. Alternately, set in individual cups.