Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce Recipe
It's everyone’s favorite and beats the taste of home-made ice-cream
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Chilling - 300 Min
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 500 ml Fresh Cream
- 2 tspVanilla Essence
- 3 tbspCocoa Powder
- ½ cupUnsalted butter
How to make Vanilla Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
- Whip the cream in a bowl until thick & fluffy.
- Add 3/4th tin (300 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID, vanilla essence and whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour into a container and freeze until set.
- Add cocoa powder to milk and mix well to form a paste.
- Add the remaining 1/4th tin (100 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID to butter. Heat over a medium flame until the mixture is thick and glossy.
- Serve the chocolate sauce with ice-cream.
Recipe you might like