Mango Sticky Rice Recipe
Bring a spoonful of exotic Thailand home with this scrumptious and easy dessert. This sinful, creamy combination of coconut rice and mango is sure to send you to the seventh heaven.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Mango Sticky Rice
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/3 cup Maggi Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 cup Raw Rice
- 3 cups Warm Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 2 Ripe Sliced Mangoes
How to make Mango Sticky Rice
- For Sweet Rice: Wash the rice well. Mix 25 gms coconut milk powder in 2 cups warm water. Add rice, salt and cook in the pressure cooker for 5 minutes on a low flame after the first whistle. Once done, add vanilla essence and mash the rice well.
- For Coconut Sauce: In a bowl, mix the remaining 25 gms coconut milk powder, 1 cup warm water, Nestlé MILKMAID and corn flour. Heat in a pan until the mixture thickens.
- Add the coconut sauce to the cooked rice along with chopped mangoes. Mix well, place in a serving bowl and refrigerate. Place some mango slices over the rice and serve!
Recipe you might like