Mango Cheesecake Recipe
While it’s true that eating a mango on its own needs no reason, there are a few recipes that can actually lift the mango experience to an all new high. This no-bake cheesecake is an absolute breeze to make. In fact should we call it a Mango Breeze-Cake?
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 20 min
- Chilling - 40 min
- Cooking - 5 min
- 1 tin (400 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbspGelatine
- 1/2 cup (75 ml)Water
- 400 gmMango chopped
- 200 gmPaneer grated
- 1/4 tspMango Essence
- 200 mlFresh Cream
- Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 cup water over a pan of hot water. Blend together the grated paneer, NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, dissolved gelatine and mango essence in a blender or food processor.
- Add mango pieces and blend for another minute, saving some pieces for decoration. Whip the cream well and gently fold into the paneer - MILKMAID mixture.
- Pour into a wet mould*. Leave to set in the refrigerator, when set, unmould, cut into squares/ wedges, Decorate with mango pieces and serve.
* Rinse the aluminium mould with cold water. Pour the water out but do not wipe. Using this wet mould will make unmoulding easier.