Mango Cheesecake Recipe
While it’s true that eating a mango on its own needs no reason, there are a few recipes that can actually lift the mango experience to an all new high. This no-bake cheesecake is an absolute breeze to make. In fact should we call it a Mango Breeze-Cake?
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 20 minutes
- Chilling - 40 minutes
- Cooking - 5 minutes
- 1 tinMILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoonsGelatin
- ½ cupWater
- 6 cups, choppedMango
- 200 gms, gratedPaneer
- ¼ teaspoonMango Essence
- 200 mlFresh Cream
- Dissolve the gelatin in ½ cup water over a pan of hot water. Blend together the grated paneer, MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, dissolved gelatin and mango essence in a blender or food processor.
- Add mango pieces and blend for another minute, saving some pieces for decoration. Whip the cream well and gently fold into the paneer - MILKMAID mixture.
- Pour in to a wet mould, leave to set in the refrigerator, when set, unmould, cut into squares/wedges. Decorate with mango pieces and serve.
* Rinse the aluminium mould with cold water. Pour the water out but do not wipe. Using this wet mould will make unmoulding easier.