Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe
Imagine putting a spoonful of warm, fresh sunshine in your mouth and relishing every bit of it. That's what Pineapple Cheesecake would feel like? The one that you can make with this simple recipe.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 120 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 200 gmsNestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 100 gmsLow Sugar Biscuits
- 6 tbspMelted Butter
- 2 tbspGelatine
- 1/4 cupWater or Pineapple Juice
- 1 cupFresh Cream
- 1 cupCrushed Pineapple
How to make Pineapple Cheesecake
- Crush the biscuits finely, add melted butter and mix well. Press this into a greased shallow glass dish or a loose bottom pie dish and chill for 15 minutes.
- Strain the dahi in a muslin cloth for 10 minutes to make hung curd. Sprinkle gelatin over the water/ juice in a small bowl and place the bowl in simmering water and stir until it dissolves.
- Whisk the hung curd and Nestlé MILKMAID in a mixing bowl until smooth, add the crushed pineapple, gelatin mixture and mix well.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold it into the above mixture. Pour onto the chilled biscuit layer and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Slice and Serve!
Recipe you might like