Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe
Imagine putting a spoonful of warm, fresh sunshine in your mouthful and relishing every bit of it. That’s what Pineapple Cheesecake would feel like – the one that you can make with this simple 3-step recipe.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 min
- Chilling - 120 min
- Cooking - 2 min
- 1/2 tin (200 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 15 biscuits (100 gm)Low Sugar Biscuits
- 6 tbspButter melted
- 2 tbspGelatine
- 1/4 cup (40 ml)Water or Pineapple Juice
- 1 cupPineapple crushed
- 200gDahi (Curd)
- 1 cup (150 ml)Fresh Cream
- Crush the biscuits finely, add melted butter and mix well. Press this into a greased shallow glass dish/ loose bottom pie dish and chill for 15 minutes.
- Strain the dahi in a muslin cloth for 10 minutes to get hung curd. Sprinkle gelatine over the water/ juice in a small bowl and place the bowl in simmering water and stir until dissolved. Whisk the hung curd and NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk until smooth, then add the crushed pineapple and dissolved gelatin and mix well.
- Whip the cream till soft peaks form, then fold into the above mixture. Pour onto the chilled biscuit layer and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.