Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
Red velvet cupcake is a classic dessert. It looks delicious and tastes amazing, and now even vegetarians can savour the taste of eggless red velvet cupcake. Be it someone’s birthday or an outdoor picnic, red velvet cupcakes are one of the best options to elevate the mood of your loved ones. Your intense cravings to eat eggless red velvet cupcakes will fulfill in the best possible way. This eggless red velvet cupcake recipe will let you create an airy, dense, and moist cake, a cake you have never tasted. The kids will love them, and the adults will lick the cupcake tray, these egg-free red velvet cupcakes will captivate everyone with their sweet taste and soft texture. Eggless red velvet cupcakes will become your go-to dessert after you try this recipe.
- Servings - 6-8
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cup Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 50 gms Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Maida
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Few Drops of beet root juice
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 4-5 tbsp Cream Cheese
How to make Eggless Red Velvet Cupcake
- Add vinegar to milk in a bowl and let it curdle.
- Beat MILKMAID, butter and vanilla essence in another bowl till it mixes well.
- Pre-heat a large-sized pan on medium flame for 8-10 minutes by covering the pan with a lid.
- Sieve maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in the prepared wet mixture and mix well. Now add in the curdled milk and beet root juice, and beat the batter until smooth
- Pour the batter into paper cups/cupcake moulds, filling not more than 1/2 of the cup/mould.
- Add a plate to the base of the pre heated pan and bake the cupcakes on low flame for 15-20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
For Frosting –
Beat fresh cream, powdered sugar and cream cheese till it becomes fluffy. Frost the cupcakes once cool and enjoy!