Malai Laddu Recipe
This delicious Malai Laddu or Malai Ke Ladoo infused with the delicate flavour of kewra, shines out like a bright ray of sunshine on a dull rainy day! It can be prepared for festivals or for any occasion to be shared with friends and families. It is incredibly easy to prepare and has no complicated ingredients involved. Make Malai Laddoo with condensed milk for kids and see their faces light up. Learn how to make Malai Laddoo with Nestlé MILKMAID. When you make Malai Laddoo with MILKMAID, you'll realise how the simplest ingredients can make the tastiest of dishes. You can add finely chopped cashews, almonds, and pista to give this Malai Laddoo your own personal touch. Pop one Malai Laddoo in to experience what we're talking about!
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Malai Laddu
- ½ tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 250g Grated Paneer
- 2-3 drops Kewra Essence
- 1 pinch Elaichi
- 1 Silver leaf
How to make Malai Laddu
- Step 1 Mash paneer with the palm of hand till smooth and creamy.
- Step 2 Add Nestlé MILKMAID and cook on slow fire stirring constantly.
- Step 3 Cook till the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the kadai.
- Step 4 Add kewra essence. Remove from fire immediately. Mix well and pour this malai on a plate.
- Step 5 Allow the malai to cool.
- Step 6 Make ladoos of the malai, sprinkle elaichi powder and serve decorated with silver leaf.
Note: If the mixture gets too dry and is grainy/difficult to shape into smooth ladoos, grind the mixture in a mixie to make it into soft & smooth dough.