Get rid of those harmful aerated drinks and serve your family and guests the traditional Indian way of welcoming and honouring. The classic Thandai serves as an excellent refresher, especially in winters.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 10 Min
Ingredients for Thandai
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 10 Badam (Almonds)
- 1 tsp Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 2 tsp Saunf (Fennel)
- 1 tsp Khus Essence
- 6 Peppercorns
- 1.5 litre Milk
How to make Thandai
- Soak and peel 10 almonds. Grind it with elaichi and saunf to a fine paste. Mix well with all other ingredients and strain
- Fill half a glass with crushed ice and top it up with the above Thandai mixture
- Garnish with rose petals & serve
Quick Tip: 2 tbsp of Poppy Seeds or Khus-Khus can be used instead of Khus essesnce.