Eggless Honey Cake Recipe
Here comes an eggless Sunday Super Special. Co-Founder & Director of Lavonne Academy of Baking Science and Pastry Arts, Chef Avin Thaliath brings Eggless Honey Cake. This heavenly cake with a healthy twist will surely be loved by your whole family.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 30 Min
- Baking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Eggless Honey Cake
- ½ tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- ½ cup Refined oil
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 ½ tsp Vinegar
- 2 ½ cups All Purpose Flour
- ½ Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- 3 tbsp Honey
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Mixed Fruit Jam
- 2 tbsp Water
- (For garnishing) Desiccated Coconut
How to make Eggless Honey Cake
- Mix and whisk all wet ingredients.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Strain the mixture through sieve in another bowl for a smooth batter.
- Pour the mixture inside a cake tin and bake it for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Once it is baked, put it aside and let it cool down completely.
- For honey syrup, mix honey, sugar, and water and bring it to boil. Pour it in a bowl and let it cool down completely.
- For jam sauce, mix fruit jam to water, heat it, and bring to boil. Pour it in a bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Once the cake is completely cooled down, use a skewer to cut the top of the cake. Make small pores using a toothpick. Do not throw the top layer of the cake. Crush it and use it for garnishing.
- Pour the honey sauce and spread it with a brush. Now pour the jam sauce and spread on top of honey sauce. Keep the cake inside the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take the cake out and sprinkle desiccated coconut on top for garnishing. Refrigerate it for another 10-20 minutes
- Take it out and serve it cold.