Thandai Mousse Recipe
Here’s a mousse with a desi twist to it. Thandai is a famous drink from Rajasthan made with milk, dry fruits, and saffron. This Thandai Mousse is a classic Indian twist on an international delicacy. Learn how to make Thandai Mousse with Nestlé MILKMAID. This Thandai Mousse recipe is perfect for Indian occasions and get-togethers. This Thandai Mousse recipe is also perfect for trying out during the summers. The ingredients in this Thandai Mousse recipe are eggless, gluten-free and easy to procure. The rich ingredients in this Thandai Mousse recipe, like almonds, Khus essence, and cardamom give it an excellent balance of flavours. You can follow this Thandai Mousse recipe to make four servings in one go. Try out this Thandai Mousse recipe today!
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 210 Min
Ingredients for Thandai Mousse
- 1/2 tin (200gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tsp Khus Essence
- 2 tsp Saunf (Fennel)
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 6 Peppercorns
- 10 Soaked and Peeled Badam (Almonds)
- 1 tsp Gelatin
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
How to make Thandai Mousse
- For the Thandai Paste, grind together khus essence, saunf, cardamom powder, peppercorns and almonds.
- In a pan, boil milk, Nestlé MILKMAID and above-prepared thandai paste. Pour this mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Soak gelatin in water for 2 minutes. Gently melt over hot water and add it to the above cooled mixture. Finally add whipped cream & mix well.
- Pour it into glasses and refrigerate for 3 hours. Garnish with nuts and serve.