Chocolate Modak Recipe
Enjoy this modern chocolate version of a traditional and popular sweet
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
Ingredients for Chocolate Modak
- ½ tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- ½ tbsp Nestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 1 cup Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tbsp Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Corn Flour
How to make Chocolate Modak
- In a pan, heat ghee, Nestlé MILKMAID and milk. Cook on low flame and stir continuously until it boils.
- Add vinegar/lemon juice and continue heating. Allow the mixture to separate slightly. Make a paste of cocoa and corn flour in a little water, and pour into the mixture
- Continue cooking on medium flame until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from the flame and transfer onto a plate.
- When slightly cooled, shape the mixture into modaks and serve!
Recipe you might like