Almond Cake With Lemon Icing Recipe
Who doesn’t love a dessert after dinner? When the dessert is light-and-sweet badam cake, we bet everyone will fight for the last crumb of it! With this quick almond cake recipe, you can easily make a dessert that everyone will love.
This almond cake recipe includes the goodness of almonds, eggs, lemon and the cheese. What we like about this classic recipe is you can add any twist you want for different occasions. While the honey almond cake is a sure winner at the dinner table, you can add some chocolate and almond cake dessert for your party is ready! Add a dash of fresh lemon and surprise your kids with lemon almond cake in their tiffin.
Tempted to make good use of almonds you received during the holidays? To make an almond cake, watch this almond cake video recipe or get started with this step-by-step how to make almond cake recipe.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 40 min
Ingredients for Almond Cake With Lemon Icing
How to make Almond Cake With Lemon Icing
- Preheat oven to 180⁰ C. Lightly grease a loaf baking tin and dust with flour.
- Sieve together maida, Almond flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
- Soften butter in a bowl, add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and beat well to a creamy consistency. Add vanilla essence and mix. Slowly beat in the eggs one by one, then fold in the sieved maida mixture and mix well. Add Nestlé a+ nourish Dahi and mix to get a dropping consistency.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 -45 minutes or till tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool for a while. Turn out over a wire rack or plate. Spread lemon icing on top and sprinkle Almond flakes.
- Lemon Icing: Place NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk in a bowl, add lime juice and cream. Beat well till thick. Pour over the cake and spread.