Coffee Pannacotta Recipe
Experience the romantic, sweet side of Italy with this traditional dessert, which is a cooked cream. Indulge in the soft, supple, creamy, tempting aroma and divine taste of this bittersweet dessert which is the Italian way of celebrating little joys of life.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Chilling - 2 Hours Min
Ingredients for Coffee Pannacotta
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 400 gms Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
- 75 ml (1/2 cup) Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Classic Coffee
- 2 tbsp Water
- 200 ml Fresh Cream
- 5 gms China Grass (Agar Agar)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
How to make Coffee Pannacotta
- Step 1: Pour dahi into a muslin cloth and hang for ½ hour to get hung curd. Mix coffee powder in 2 tbsp hot water.
- Step 2: Combine the hung curd, diluted coffee, Nestlé MILKMAID, and cream in a saucepan. Cook over a low flame and bring it to boil, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Step 3: Shred the china grass into the milk and heat till dissolved. Stir it into the hot Milkmaid mixture. Strain the Milkmaid mixture into a greased jelly mould/individual moulds and chill in the refrigerator. When set, invert onto a serving dish and serve garnished with walnuts.