Chocolate Faces Recipe
Chocolate Faces are the perfect desserts to bring a smile on your child’s face. Chocolate Faces are also a great way to teach your kids to eat chocolates sparingly and share them with others. Learn Chocolate Faces recipe using the simplest of ingredients with Nestlé MILKMAID to bring out a fun combination of taste and color. Once you learn how to make Chocolate Faces with Nestlé MILKMAID, you can make them anytime and also in large quantities for those birthday parties and get-togethers. You can also share this Chocolate Faces recipe with your friends and ask them to come up with variations of their own for an evening with Assorted Nestlé MILKMAID Chocolate Faces.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Chocolate Faces
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1½ tbsp Cocoa powder
- 50 gms Butter
- 16 Round Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut powder
- A few drop Food Colors (Green & Yellow)
- 32 Raisins (For decoration)
- 16 halved Cashew nuts (For decoration)
How to make Chocolate Faces
- Heat Nestlé MILKMAID, cocoa powder, and butter in a pan. Cook till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan. Remove from fire.
- Spread 1 tsp of this mixture onto each biscuit and leave to dry for 5 minutes. Divide the coconut powder into two equal portions and color one green and the other yellow.
- Decorate each biscuit by making eyes with raisins, mouth with cashew halves, and hair with colored coconut powder.