Mawa Kheer Recipe
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
Ingredients for Mawa Kheer
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Ghee
- 450ml Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- few strands Kesar (Saffron)
- 50 gms Makhana
- 10 gms Chironji
- 50 gms Kishmish (Raisins)
- 50 gms Kaju (Cashewnuts) chopped
- 25 gms Badam (Almonds) chopped
- 1 tsp Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Mawa Kheer
- In a bowl, mix Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, saffron and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat ½ tbsp ghee, fry the makhana for a minute and remove from pan. Cool and crush them. Heat the remaining ghee and fry all the dry fruits until golden brown.
- Add the crushed makhana, fried dry fruits to the MILKMAID - milk mixture (made in step 1) and boil this mixture. Simmer until it is thick and creamy. Add the elaichi powder, mix well and remove from flame.
- Serve hot or cold.
Recipe you might like