Apple And Nuts Delight Recipe
Choose some fresh apples and watch your senses get delighted with an intoxicating mix of beautiful cinnamon flavour and baked nutty goodness. This is a dessert that will warm your hearts in the colder months. And if you can't wait for till then you can even serve this cold and enjoy it on a hot summer day!
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Baking - 35 Min
Ingredients for Apple And Nuts Delight
For Apple Cake Batter
- 1/2 tin Nestlé MILKMAID
- ¾ cup (75 ml) Nestlé a+ Toned Milk
- 50 g Butter
- ½ cup (75 g) Maida
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts (Walnut, Cashew nuts)
- 3 Apples medium size (peeled and cubed)
For Crumble Topping
- 2 tbsps Butter (chilled and chopped fine)
- 2 tbsps Maida
- 2 tbsps Sugar (powdered)
How to make Apple And Nuts Delight
- Step 1: Preheat the oven at 180o C and grease a baking dish.
- Step 2: In a bowl, mix maida, baking powder, cinnamon powder, Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, and butter.
- Step 3: Stir in nuts and apple until coated with the batter.
- Step 4: Spread the mix evenly in the greased dish.
- Step 5: Mix the ingredients for the topping till crumbly.
- Step 6: Sprinkle topping mix over apple mixture in the pan and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180o C or till top is golden brown.
- Step 7: Serve hot or cold.