Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
One cannot announce the arrival of winters without making the season's first gajar ka halwa. Grated carrots in a loving embrace with Nestlé MILKMAID, assorted nuts is the most comforting sign of a long awaited winter. And now with carrots available all year round, just whip up this easy recipe, turn on the AC and transport yourself to winter wonderland.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Cooking - 45 Min
Ingredients for Gajar Ka Halwa
- 1/2 tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Ghee
- 1 ltr Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 kg Grated Carrots
- 25 gms Chopped Kaju (Cashew nuts)
- 25 gms Kishmish (Raisins)
How to make Gajar Ka Halwa
- Mix carrots and milk in a pan, bring to a boil. Cook on low flame, stirring occasionally, until milk dries up.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and continue cooking on low flame, stirring occasionally, until it dries up.
- Add ghee and cook for another 10 minutes. Garnish your gajar ka halwa with cashewnuts and raisins, and serve hot.