Anjeer Halwa Recipe
Anjeer halwa is a perfect way to start and wrap up the holiday season. One of the reasons why we all avoid making this desert of the royals is because, at times, recipes that teach you how to make Anjeer Halwa can tend to get a bit complicated. But, fret not, Milkmaid’s Anjeer Halwa recipe is both - quick and easy to make. This decadent, dense, richly sweet halwa is fit for the royals and yet is surprisingly simple to make. The desert is made from dried figs and MILKMAID Pure Ghee. The Anjeer Halwa recipe by Milkmaid also includes tons of nutty goodness in it. The nuts give the Anjeer Halwa a lovely grainy texture that feels delightful on the tongue. This halwa is perfect for a special gathering with loved ones. The Anjeer Halwa recipe is ideal for special evenings and festivals too. You can enjoy this dessert warm or wait until it cools. If you do want to enjoy it warm, add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on it.
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 60 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 litreMilk
- 250gFig (Anjeer) dry chopped into bits
- 2 tbspMILKMAID Pure Ghee
- 8-10Badam (Almonds) Blanched and cut into silvers
- Soak fig bits in warm milk for an hour. Grind to a paste.
- Heat ghee in a karahi. Add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and fig paste, cook on medium heat, stirring constantly till it leaves the sides.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped almonds.