Rice Kheer Recipe
Reminisce your childhood memories as you try on this rice kheer recipe! A staple dessert in Indian homes, rice kheer, is easy to make, especially if you know your recipe on how to make rice kheer well. One beautiful way of how to make chawal ki kheer is to add Nestlé Milkmaid Condensed Milk to it, which will take the kheer to a whole new level. Also known as chawal ki kheer, this recipe is an amalgamation of soft rice and milk, which makes for a mildly sweet dessert. This rice kheer has a mild sweetness to it and gives a soft texture when you eat a spoonful of it. You can also add cardamom and chopped dry fruits to add a bit of crunch to its extremely smooth texture. Simple, delectable and healthy, you will feel nostalgia hitting you when you make this recipe. The secret to how to prepare rice kheer is to add lots of love to it.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 min
- Cooking - 20 min
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 50 gmRice raw
- 1 litreMilk
- optionalMixed Dried Fruits chopped
- optionalElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- Wash rice and pressure cook in milk for 10 minutes (or cook on slow fire, till rice is soft).
- Add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly, until the kheer reaches the desired consistency.
- Remove from fire. Serve garnished with nuts / elaichi powder.