Rice Kheer Recipe
A spoonful of this kheer will immediately transport you back to your childhood, when your mother used to make this dessert to celebrate everyday joys. Simple, delicious and packed with wonderful memories, make this today to remember those good times.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 50 gmsRice
- 1 litreNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- Elaichi Powder (optional)
- Chopped Mixed Dried Fruits (optional)
How to make Rice Kheer
- Wash rice and pressure cook it in milk for 10 minutes (or cook on slow flame, until the rice is soft).
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly, until the kheer reaches the desired consistency.
- Remove from the flame. Serve garnished with nuts and/or elaichi powder.