Gulab Ki Thandi Kheer Recipe
When the delightfully royal flavour of Rose and Nestlé MILKMAID marries the most loved and popular traditional Indian desserts - we get an incomparable, irresistible recipe that transports you to another dimension altogether. Presenting the simple 3-step recipe for Gulab Ki Thandi Kheer.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups (300 ml)Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1/3 cup (50 gms)Nestlé Everyday Ghee
- 500 gmsGrated and Mashed Paneer
- 1-1/2 cupsShredded Rose Petals
- 2 tbspRose Water
How to make Gulab Ki Thandi Kheer
- In a pan, mix Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, paneer and ghee. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from flame and cool to room temperature. Add rose water and shredded rose petals and mix well.
- Place in refrigerator. Serve chilled.