Gulab Ki Thandi Kheer Recipe
When the delightfully royal flavour of Rose and MILKMAID Pure Ghee marries the most loved, most popular of traditional Indian desserts - we get an incomparable, irresistible recipe that transports you to another dimension altogether. Presenting the simple 3-step recipe for Gulab Ki Thandi Kheer.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 30 min
- 1 tin (400g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups (300 ml)Milk
- 500 gPaneer Grated and mashed
- 2 tbspRose Water
- 1/3 cup (50 g)MILKMAID Pure Ghee
- 1-1/2 cupsCountry Rose Petals Shredded
- In a karahi, mix together the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, milk, paneer and ghee. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from stove and cool to room temperature. Add the rose water and shredded rose petals and mix well.
- Place in refrigerator. Serve chilled.