Irani Dessert Recipe
Congratulations to Ashlesha Dhankani for winning the #MothersDayWithMilkmaid contest! We loved how you made your mom feel special on Mother’s Day with Nestlé MILKMAID and your amazing Irani Dessert recipe. There is no better way to bring cheer to your family and friends than making them their favourite dessert. Try Ashlesha’s special recipe and Create Sweet Stories!
- Servings -
- Preparation - Min
- 1 tinNestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbspNestlé Everyday Ghee
- 1 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 packetRoasted Vermicelli
- 3 tbspPistachio
- 3 tbspAlmonds
How to make Irani Dessert
- Heat a pan, add ghee and then add cardamoms.
- Crush vermicelli, add it to the pan, and roast it till turns golden brown.
- Add chopped almonds and pistachio, fry for a minute.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and mix it well.
- Now add milk and cook until the milk gets absorbed.
- Pour it into a tin and let it cool down for 30 minutes.
- Cut into pieces and freeze overnight or at least for 5-6 hours. Serve it chill.