Irani Dessert Recipe
Congratulations to Ashlesha Dhankani for winning the #MothersDayWithMilkmaid contest!
Loved how you made your mom feel special on Mother’s Day with Nestlé MILKMAID and your amazing Irani Dessert recipe. There is no better way to bring cheer to your family and friends than making them their favourite dessert. Try Ashlesha’s special recipe and Create Sweet Stories!
- 1Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 TbspGhee
- 1 Cupmilk
- 3 TbspPistachio
- 3 TbspAlmonds
- 1 PacketRoasted Vermicelli
- Heat a pan, add ghee and then add 4 cardamom.
- Crush vermicelli, add put it in a pan and roast it until turns golden brown.
- Add chopped almonds and pistachio.
- Add 1 tin of MILKMAID and mix it well.
- Now add milk and give it a nice mix.
- Cook it until milk gets absorbed.
- Pour it into a tin and let it cool down for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, cut into pieces.
- Freeze it overnight or at least for 5-6 hours.
- Its ready to eat.