Mawa Modak Recipe
This traditional Mawa Modak has a mesmerizing color with a rich and delicious taste!
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 20 Min
- ½ tin (200gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- ½ cupRice Flour
- 1 cupButter
- ¼ tspCardamom Powder
How to make Mawa Modak
- In a pan, combine Nestlé MILKMAID and milk, and cook on a low flame. Stir continuously until it boils. Add the rice flour and butter. Continue cooking on a medium flame until the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan. Add cardamom powder. Remove from flame.
- Transfer the mixture onto a plate and let it cool lightly.
- Shape the mixture into modaks and serve!
Recipe you might like