Gulab Jamun Mousse Recipe
- Servings - 10-12
- Preparation - 30 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
- 1/2 cupGrated compound milk chocolate
How to make Gulab Jamun Mousse
- Mix crumbled paneer, maida, sooji, baking soda, baking powder and MILKMAID, and knead to make a smooth dough. Roll the mixture into small round gulab jamuns.
- Add water and sugar in a pan on medium flame to prepare sugar syrup. Once the sugar dissolves, cook it for another 10 minutes on low flame and add crushed cardamom.
- Now fry the gulab jamun balls in oil at low medium flame. Once they turn brown, transfer them immediately to the sugar syrup. Keep them aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Whip the cream and fill in a piping bag. Microwave the grated milk chocolate for 1 minute and keep aside.
- For plating, cut the prepared gulab jamuns into pieces and place them in a glass. Make alternative layers of whipped cream, melted chocolate and gulab jamun pieces. Garnish it with some nuts and enjoy!