Have some paneer lying in your fridge? Give this main course ingredient a sweet twist with this simple recipe. A can of Nestlé MILKMAID will instantly turn it into a beautiful ivory-colored kalakand, a mithai that you won't be able to have enough of.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener
- 500 gmsPaneer
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Kalakand
- Mash paneer coarsely and mix in the Nestlé MILKMAID and Nestlé Everyday Dairy Whitener.
- Heat the mixture in a thick bottom pan. Cook on medium flame with constant stirring until the mixture becomes thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the flame and spread onto a greased plate. Sprinkle elaichi powder. Cool and cut into squares.