Desserts are the most famous exports from Kolkata. Sandesh in particular, is the queen of all Bengali Sweets. Impress the toughest of guests or sweeten your festive celebrations with this easy recipe for authentic Sandesh.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
- 1 tin (400 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 tbspMaida (All Purpose Flour)
- 2 tbspPowdered Sugar
- ½ kgPaneer
- 2 tbspNestlé Everyday Whitener
How to make Sandesh
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer to get a smooth paste. Heat the mixture in a thick-bottomed pan.
- Once it starts to boil, reduce the flame and cook on low heat, stirring continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or until it is dry.
- Pour the mixture onto a greased plate and let it cool. Cut into desired shapes & serve.
Recipe you might like