Chocolate Gujiya Recipe
Chocolate is a universal sweet that almost everyone loves. Wouldn’t it be great if you could add it to your favourite traditional delicacies as well! A Chocolate Gujiya is a modern take on a favourite Holi sweet, and this Chocolate Gujiya recipe is an easy take on the traditional Gujiya recipe. In this simple Chocolate Gujiya recipe, sweet dumplings made of Maida are filled with a mixture of grated coconut and chopped nuts, deep-fried in ghee and finally topped with freshly made chocolate sauce. With this easy Chocolate Gujiya recipe, you can learn how to make Chocolate Gujiya in minutes. Chocolate lovers can rejoice as this easy Chocolate Gujiya recipe includes cocoa inside the Gujiya and inside the Chocolate Sauce too! Learn how to make Chocolate Gujiya with Nestlé MILKMAID. Once you learn how to make Chocolate Gujiya, you can customise it by adding ingredients like cinnamon or chocolate chips to the filling.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 25 minutes
- Cooking - 30 minutes
- 2 tbspCocoa Powder (For Chocolate Sauce)
- 3 tbspCocoa Powder (For Filling)
- 2 cupsGrated Coconut (For Filling)
- 3 tbspChopped Nuts (For Filling)
- 1 tbspCardamom Powder (For Filling)
- 5 tbspGhee (For Guijya)
- 1 1/2 CupMaida (For Guijya)
- for FryingOil (For Guijya)
- 200 gmMILKMAID (For Filling)
- 50 gmButter (For Chocolate Sauce)
- 200 gmMILKMAID (For Chocolate Sauce)
- Cook filling ingredients till thick, Add ghee and water to maida, knead to make dough.
- Take portions of dough, place filling inside, shape into Guijya and fry.
- Heat chocolate sauce ingredients together till it leaves the sides of the pan. Glaze Gujiyas with sauce and serve.