Coconut Mice Recipe
A brilliant yet simple recipe that gets the kids jumping in excitement! Coconut mice bring the best contrast out of the crisp & soft textures, along with taste that symbolizes the little sweet joys of life.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 30 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3 cups (200 gms)Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup (100 gms)Icing Sugar
- 4Glazed Cherries
- 10-12Uncooked Noodle Strands
- 24Silver Balls
How to make Coconut Mice
- Keep aside 1/2 cup coconut powder for coating. Mix together Nestlé MILKMAID, desiccated coconut and icing sugar to get a soft dough.
- Take a small quantity of dough, the size of a lemon, and form into an elongated mouse shape. Coat with the desiccated coconut.
- Use silver balls for eyes, chopped glazed cherry pieces for noses, almonds for ears and noodle strands for tail. Refrigerate for some time before serving.
Recipe you might like