Coconut Mice Recipe
A brilliant yet simple recipe that gets the kids jumping in excitement – coconut mice brings the best contrast out of the crisp-&-soft textures, along with taste that symbolises the little sweet joys of life.
- Servings - 12
- Preparation - 30 min
- 1/2 tin (200 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 200 gm (3 cups)Desiccated Coconut powder
- 100 gm (1 cup)Icing Sugar
- 4Glazed Tinned Cherries
- 8Badam (Almonds)
- Keep aside 1/2 cup coconut powder for coating. Mix together milkmaid, remaing desiccated coconut powder and icing sugar to get a soft dough.
- Take a small quantity of dough, the size of a lemon and form into an elongated mourse shape. Coat with the dry coconut powder.
- Use silver balls for eyes, glazed cherry pieces for noses, almonds silver for ears and noodle strands for tail. Leave in a cool place.