Gulab Jamun Recipe
Gulab Jamun is a favourite Indian sweet for most Indians. This Gulab Jamun recipe is your gateway to end any lavish meal with your favourite dessert. This Gulab Jamun recipe is easy enough for beginners to learn how to prepare Gulab Jamun in their first try. Your favourite Nestlé MILKMAID is used in this Gulab Jamun recipe to create the dessert. The addition of MILKMAID helps make soft, melt-in-the-mouth Gulab Jamuns. This Gulab Jamun recipe is your saviour when time is short, and you need to whip up something royal for the taste buds. The three main steps of this Gulab Jamun recipe involve making the dough, preparing the sugar syrup, and frying the dough balls. This how-to-make-Gulab Jamun recipe is detailed enough to let you involve your kids too, in helping you prepare large batches of the dessert. Learn how to make Gulab Jamun at home with Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 30-35
- Preparation - 10 Min
- Cooking - 10 Min
- ½ tin (200 gm)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 cups (200 gm )Flour
- 600 gm, gratedPaneer
- 200 gmSooji/Rava
- 1½ tspBaking Powder
- 1½ tspBaking Soda
- for fryingOil
- 2 litresWater
- 1 kgSugar
- 6-8 nos, coarsely crushedCardamom
How to make Gulab Jamun
- Boil sugar and water to prepare syrup remove from fire; add cardamom and keep aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl put the flour, paneer, sooji, Nestlé MILKMAID , baking powder and baking soda. Mix gently to make a soft dough, do not knead too much.
- Divide the mixture into 30-35 portions and gently roll into round gulab jamuns. Fry in the oil at very low flame till golden brown in color.
- Keep putting the fried gulab jamuns in the prepared sugar syrup, once all the gulab jamuns are in the sugar syrup bring it to a boil and remove from flame.
- Serve warm.