Jauz Ka Meetha Recipe
Bring a delicious piece of Hyderabadi royalty into your homes with this rich and exquisite Jauz ka Meetha. With extravagant flavors of Saffron and MILKMAID Pure Ghee, this traditional feast of a dessert, usually found only in Hyderabad region will transport you back to the age of the Nawabs!
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 20 min
- 1 tin (400g)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 15Badam (Almonds)
- 3 tspJaiphal (Nutmeg) Powder
- 10 -12 strandsKesar (Saffron)
- 500 gPaneer Grated
- 3 tbsp (25 g)MILKMAID Pure Ghee
- In a karahi mix together half the NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, paneer, ghee, saffron and nutmeg powder.
- Cook till ghee starts separating, then add the remaining NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, mix well and remove from fire.
- Blanch the almonds, remove the skin and cut into slivers. Add to above mixture and mix well. Serve hot or warm.