Malpua With Rabri Recipe
This is every Indian sweet-lover’s delight. Surprisingly easy to make, the golden Malpuas are served with a topping of creamy chilled rabri, coming together to create an absolutely indulgent creation that you can’t stop eating.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 Min
- Cooking - 40 Min
- 1/4 tin (100gms)NESTLÉ MILKMAID
- 1 cup (150 ml)Nestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1 tbspMaida (All-Purpose Flour)
- 100 gmsPaneer
- 1/2 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 2 tbspChopped Mixed Dried Fruits
For Sugar Syrup
- 1-1/2 cupsSugar
- 2 cups (300 ml)Water
- 1/2 tin (200gms)NESTLÉ MILKMAID
- 100 gmsSooji
- 50 gmsMaida
- 1 cup (150 ml)Water
- 1 pinchBaking Powder
- Oil for shallow frying
How to make Malpua With Rabri
- Crumble paneer coarsely and keep aside. Make a paste of maida with 3 to 4 tbsp milk.
- In a pan, combine ¼ tin Nestlé MILKMAID and rest of the milk and bring to a boil. Add maida paste, stirring continuously. Reduce flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped nuts, paneer and elaichi powder. Remove from flame. Cool and refrigerate.
- Put sugar and water in a pan and bring to a boil. Keep aside.
- Combine ½ tin Nestlé MILKMAID, sooji, maida, water and baking powder. Mix well and leave for 10-15 minutes. Crumble paneer very finely till smooth and add to the mixture. Beat well.
- Heat oil for shallow frying in a flat pan (for shallow frying – use only 1 to 2 mm layer of oil). Pour 1 small ladle of batter to make a small, flat malpua about 2”- 3” in diameter. Fry till both sides get evenly browned.
- Remove and soak in syrup for ½ minute. Remove from syrup. Arrange on a shallow plate. Top with rabri and nuts and serve hot.
Recipe you might like