Pumpkin Halwa Recipe
Pumpkin is popularly known as Kaddu in India. Rich, warm, sweet - the aroma of Pumpkin Halwa or Kaddu Halwa is something most Indian households know and love. This sweet Pumpkin Halwa has an awesome taste that lingers in your mouth for quite some time. Find out how unique can your Pumpkin ka Halwa with Everyday Shahi Ghee be, with this 3-step Pumpkin Halwa recipe. Learn how to make Pumpkin Halwa with Nestlé MILKMAID. This Halwa with Kaddu in it can be the perfect new recipe to try out at home. Kaddu Halwa is simple to make and the fact that making a unique dessert takes time doesn’t really apply to Pumpkin Ka Halwa. Cooking Kaddu Ki Halwa is easy with Nestlé MILKMAID. Once you learn how to prepare Pumpkin Halwa, you can be proud of adding a new dish to your list of festival recipes. Bring a huge Kaddu home this weekend and prepare the Halwa that will leave everyone wanting for more!
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
- 1½ cups (300 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 1/2 cupNestlé Everyday Shahi Ghee
- 5Cashewnuts, Chopped
- 6Pistachios, Chopped
- 8Almonds, Chopped
- 800 gmsfinely grated Pumpkin (kaddu)
- 2 tbspDesiccated Coconut
- 1 tspElaichi Powder
How to make Pumpkin Halwa
- Heat ghee in a pan/karahi, add the chopped cashewnuts, pistachio and almonds. When they turn light brown, add the grated pumpkin and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and cook until the pumpkin is tender. Mash well and cook till almost dry. Sprinkle the desiccated coconut and stir well.
- Add Nestlé MILKMAID and stir continuously until the mixture is thick. Sprinkle cardamom powder, mix well and remove from the flame. Serve hot.