Mawa Kheer Recipe
If you’re in mood for something decadent, this dry fruit kheer is it. Superbly creamy, MILKMAID Pure Ghee and adorned with raisins, almonds and cashewnuts and more, this regal dessert is surprisingly easy to make. Treat yourself to a royal feast anytime with this delicacy.
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- 1/2 cup (200 gm)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups (450ml)Milk
- 10 gmChironji
- few strandsKesar (Saffron)
- 50 gmMakhana
- 50 gmKishmish (Raisins)
- 50 gmKaju (Cashewnuts) chopped
- 25 gmBadam (Almonds) chopped
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 2 tbspMILKMAID Pure Ghee
- Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk, add saffron and keep aside.
- Heat ½ tbsp ghee and fry the makhana for a minute, remove from pan. Cool and crush it. Heat remaining ghee and fry all the dry fruits till golden brown.
- Add the crushed makhana and fried dry fruits to the MILKMAID - milk mixture and bring to a boil, simmer till thick and creamy. Add the elaichi powder, mix well and remove from fire. Serve hot or cold.