Mawa Kheer Recipe
- Servings - 4
- Preparation - 15 Min
- Cooking - 15 Min
- 1/2 tin (200 gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 2 tbspNestlé Everyday Ghee
- 450mlNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- few strandsKesar (Saffron)
- 50 gmsMakhana
- 10 gmsChironji
- 50 gmsKishmish (Raisins)
- 50 gmsKaju (Cashewnuts) chopped
- 25 gmsBadam (Almonds) chopped
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
How to make Mawa Kheer
- In a bowl, mix Nestlé MILKMAID, milk, saffron and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat ½ tbsp ghee, fry the makhana for a minute and remove from pan. Cool and crush them. Heat the remaining ghee and fry all the dry fruits until golden brown.
- Add the crushed makhana, fried dry fruits to the MILKMAID - milk mixture (made in step 1) and boil this mixture. Simmer until it is thick and creamy. Add the elaichi powder, mix well and remove from flame.
- Serve hot or cold.
Recipe you might like