Chocolate Peda Recipe
Chocolate Peda is an Indian fudge sweet prepared during festivals and celebrations. Chocolate Pedas are rich and flavorful with a melt-in-mouth texture and can be prepared within minutes. Making a traditional peda might be an elaborate cooking process, so here’s an instant Chocolate Peda recipe, with condensed milk as one its ingredients. No khoya needed, learn how to make Chocolate Peda at home with Nestlé MILKMAID. You can serve this Chocolate Peda as a sweet dish during special occasions and festivals. This Milk Peda with a Chocolate twist is a treat that will be instantly gobbled up by your kids. Once you learn how to make Chocolate Peda at home, you can have your kids helping you with this recipe too (it’s that easy!).
- Servings - 6
- Preparation - 10 mins
- Cooking - 10 mins
- ½ tin (200ml)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbspNESTLÉ Ghee
- 1 cupNESTLÉ Everyday Dairy Whitener
- ½ cupCocoa Powder
- 1 tspVanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp, choppedAlmonds
- Heat NESTLÉ Ghee in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, NESTLÉ Everyday Dairy Whitener and Cocoa powder together. Mix well and heat till very hot but not boiling.
- Lower the heat and continue cooking, stirring all the time till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and is thick. Add vanilla and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture onto a dish. Cool slightly and shape into pedas. Decorate with chopped almonds and serve.