Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe
One cannot announce the arrival of winters without making the season's first gajarkahalwa. Grated carrots in a loving embrace with MILKMAID, MILKMAID Pure Ghee and assorted nuts is the most comforting sign of a long awaited winter. And now with arrows available all year round, just whip up this easy recipe, turn on the AC and transport yourself to winter wonderland.
- Servings - 10
- Preparation - 20 min
- Cooking - 45 min
- 1/2 tin (200g)NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbspMILKMAID Pure Ghee
- 1 litreMilk
- 25gKaju (Cashewnuts) Chopped
- 25 gKishmish (Raisins)
- Mix carrots and milk in a pan, bring to a boil. Cook on low flame, stirring occasionally, till milk dries up.
- Add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and continue cooking on low flame, stirring occasionally, till it dries up.
- Add the ghee and cook for another 10 minutes. Garnish your's gajar ka halwa with nuts and raisins and serve hot.