Light, creamy and sweet, this chilled rice pudding flavoured with rose water is the perfect accompaniment for a hot summer day or after a spicy meal. P.S: Top it with chopped up nuts for added indulgence. You can even add saffron (kesar) too.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 40 min
- Cooking - 15 min
- 1 tinNESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups (450 ml)-Milk
- 100 gmRice
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- fewRose Petals
- 1 tspRose Water
- Soak rice in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add milk to paste and heat together, stirring constantly so that the mixture does not stick to the bottom. Bring to a boil. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Add NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and remove from fire.
- Add elaichi powder and rose water. Leave to cool and set in a refrigerator. Serve garnished with rose petals.