Light, creamy and sweet, this chilled rice pudding flavoured with rose water is the perfect accompaniment for a hot summer day or after a spicy meal.
P.S: Top it with chopped nuts for added indulgence. You can add kesar (Saffron) as well.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cooking - 15 minutes
- 1 tin (400gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 3 cupsNestlé A+ Nourish Milk
- 100 gmsRice
- 1 tspElaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- 1 tspRose Water
- fewRose Petals
- Soak rice in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add milk to the paste and heat/cook together, stirring constantly so that the mixture does not stick to the bottom. Bring to a boil and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes. Add Nestlé MILKMAID and remove from flame.
- Add elaichi powder and rose water. Let it cool and set it in a refrigerator.
- Serve garnished with rose petals.