Kaju Katli Recipe
One of the most popular sweets in the country, Kaju Katli is a hot-selling dessert at sweet shops in India during festivals like Diwali and other celebrations. Many gift Kaju Katli to relatives and friends as a token of spreading joy and happiness during the festivals. This makes having a quick Kaju Katli recipe in your kitty a must for serving it on special occasions. However, often, one may avoid making a Kaju Katli at home, for fear of not achieving the right consistency and colour of this sweet dish. Thankfully, you don’t have to worry! You can try out this easy Kaju Katli recipe at home. This recipe of Kaju Katli uses minimal ingredients. This easy recipe will help you make nice, thin Kaju Katlis with a delicious melt-in-the-mouth texture. Learn how to make Kaju Katli at home with Nestlé MILKMAID.
- Servings - 5
- Preparation - 5 Min
- Cooking - 30 Min
- 1/2 tin (200gms)Nestlé MILKMAID
- 1/2 cupNestlé a+ Nourish Milk
- 150 gmsKaju (Cashewnuts)
- 150 gmsKhoya
- 50 gmsMaida (All Purpose Flour)
How to make Kaju Katli
- Crush Kaju to a fine powder. Put all the ingredients together and grind to a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a thick bottomed kadai and cook on a slow fire until the mixture starts leaving the slides and forms a ball.
- Put the mixture in a tray and roll out thinly (1/8”). Cool and cut into diamond shapes.