Carrot Cake Recipe
Now here's something that will bring the kids running inside as soon as it is out of the oven. This 3-step dessert melts every family member's heart and leaves them licking their spoons.
- Servings - 8
- Preparation - 30 Min
- Baking - 50 Min
Ingredients for Carrot Cake
- 1 tin (400 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
- 200 gms Maida (All-Purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Jaiphal (Nutmeg) Powder
- 3 cups grated Carrots
- 100 gms Butter
- 1 cup (150 ml) Aerated Soda
How to make Carrot Cake
- Preheat oven to 180oC, grease an 8” baking tin and dust with maida. Sieve together maida, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg powder. Dust carrots with 2-3 tbsp maida to prevent them from settling at the bottom of cake.
- Soften the butter and mix well with Nestlé MILKMAID. Fold in a few tbsp of maida mix to MILKMAID mixture and add some aerated soda. Repeat this alternatively till all the maida and soda are used up. Fold in carrots.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish and bake in the pre-heated oven at 180oC for 45-50 minutes or till done. Remove the cake from the tin and allow to cool on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Recipe you might like